Does size really matter in plugs and rings? If you don't want a blow-out, definitely. Be safe.
Measuring plugs and body jewelry isn't the hardest thing to do, but some people get confused on certain aspects of measuring so I thought I would make a video explaining how plugs, barbells, captive bead rings, segment rings, and circular barbells are measured. Plugs especially seem to be most people's confusion. Always make sure to measure the inside of the jewelry (the part that you actually wear inside your ear), not just the flares. Flares will make some plugs look bigger than others. For example, comparing any set of organic plugs to a set of steel plugs, the steel plugs are always going to look bigger (since organics generally have small flares). So keep that in mind when comparing jewelry sizes to each other.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades