In this tutorial, we learn how to pierce your cartilage. To do this, you will need: gold/silver earring, alcohol, and paper towels. To start, you want to mark the spot that you want to pierce, then clean your needle and the area with rubbing alcohol. Now, pierce the needle through the area you want it to be. Keep pushing the needle through until you get to the other side, then replace the area with the jewelry as you go. You will pass several different layers of skin and cartilage, so be prepared for pain. When finished, clean the area and keep it clean for several weeks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades