In this video, we learn how to stretch your ears by taping. When you get to a certain size, taping is the only thing you can do, which is also very easy. To do this, you will need to have Teflon tape, which is a light and flimsy type of material that isn't sticky. You will need to wrap the tape around your plug until it's all the way around, not pulling it too tight so there isn't too much pressure. Do this several times, depending on how much you want to stretch it, then you will be done and it will be stretched!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades