In this tutorial, we learn how to make an earring holder with everyday materials. first, you will need a box lid from a shoe box or a scrapbooking box. After you have this, slide a black piece of nylon over the top of the box and then tie the feet and top together on the back of the board. Cut off any excess nylon that is left over. After this, you can stick your earrings into the nylon and they will hang there securely! This will only work for hook on earrings because there's no back to it, but it works great, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades