In this video, we learn how to gauge your ears by yourself. First, you will have to buy the next size up for your jewelry. Also make sure it has a spike on the end of it. This will help the jewelry go through easier. All you need to do now is get some antiseptic solution and pour it on the new jewelry. From here, lube up your ear hole with it as well and then push the gauge through the ear. After it's through, you will need to secure it into place. When finished, your ear will stretch out and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades