In this video, we learn how to safely pierce your lip. Start off by using antiseptic to clean off the needle or tool that you are going to pierce your lip with. Then, mark the spot on your lip that you want the jewelry to go. Use a ruler to help make sure it's positioned correctly on your face. After this, place ice on your lip to help numb it for a few seconds. Then, quickly grab the needle and push it through the mark that you made on your lip. Then, you will need to quickly push the jewelry through that same spot and then clean it off. When finished, make sure you continue to clean this regularly so you don't get an infection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades