In this tutorial, we learn how to pierce your lip and hide it. First, you will need to get a safety pin and clean it off with alcohol or antiseptic. From here, you will then mark the spot on your lip that you want to pierce. Once you have this lined up, you will need to numb the area with some ice so you don't feel the piercing as much. After this, pierce the pin through and then place the jewelry inside. Clean this off when finished with some Listerine. Stick a new stud in your mouth backwards and this will hide the piercing from anyone that shouldn't see it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades