In this video, we learn how to pierce your lip with a flat or round back. First, purchase some flat backs from the store, don't use normal earrings because this will damage your skin. Flat backs don't hurt when you pierce them. To start, you will need to find the spot where you want to pierce, don't hit a vein. After this, use ice to numb the spot until you think that you are ready. Then, poke the needle through the hole after cleaning it off with alcohol. Make sure to clean the lip area when you are finished and enjoy your new piercing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades