In this tutorial, we learn how to hygienically pierce your lip at home. First, you will need a sharp needle that is cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Next, draw a line on your face where you want to pierce your lip. Next, grab your lip so it's taut, then place the needle into your lip. Go slower so you feel less pain while it is being inserted. When you get to the other side, insert the jewelry where the needle was, so it goes inside seamlessly. Once you get the jewelry to the other side, place the top on so it doesn't fall out. Clean the area when finished, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades