In this video, we learn how to pierce your lip at home the professional way. First, sit the subject down and put a cloth around their upper body. Then, grab a clamp and place it where you are going to pierce the hole. After this, push the needle through the spaces in the clamp and follow this by sticking in the jewelry. Apply cleaning products into the mouth that are for cleaning the wound specifically. When finished, make sure to take proper care of the piercing and the jewelry as well so it doesn't get infected and cause illness!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades