In this tutorial, we learn how to pierce your own ear with a safety pin. Remember if you are going to do this, you should be able to deal with some pain. First, you will need to mark the spots on both of your ears where you want to pierce it. After this, check in the mirror to make sure they are evened up. Next, you will numb your ears with ice cubes if you prefer. From here, stick the safety pin in your ear where you marked and then slip the earring in after this. Hold a paper towel up to it just in case blood is dripping down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades