In this tutorial, we learn how to pierce your own lip safely. First you will need to clean off your needle with a cleaning solution and clean out your mouth as well. After this, you will need to mark the spot where you want to pierce your lip at. Look at this in the mirror to make sure it's at the spot where you want it to be. From here, you will poke the needle through the lip at the spot you want it to be. From here, you will poke the jewelry through and then put the cap on that. To finish, continue to clean off your mouth and jewelry and you will be finished piercing your lip!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades