In this video, we learn how to pierce your lip at home. Start off by numbing the area with ice cubes, then grab a clean and sharp object and poke it through the area. When it's inside, leave for a couple of minutes, then use a piece of ice to keep the swelling down. After this, grab the jewelry and place it through the lip after you clean it. Make sure you don't give the piercing any time to close in between when you pierce it and when you place the jewelry in. When you're done, remember to keep this clean to avoid any infection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades