In this video, we learn how to stretch your ear cartilage. The cartilage on the ear can be stretched just like the lobe, but it's a lot harder. When you do this, you will first need to think about how to do it. The first way is to slide a taper through and then plug it. This is a good option but it will take a really long time to stretch it out. If you go fast, you will get a lot of scar tissue. You can also use a punch that will punch a larger hole, just make sure to take care of it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades