In this video, we learn how to start gauging your ears. To start, you will first need to take a taper, which is a big spike, and clean it off with antiseptic. Then, you will stick it straight through your ear hole. When you do this, it will gauge your ear into a larger hole. You can also do this by taking your plugs and plumbers tape and putting it on your ear to help gauge it. Either of these methods will work, just choose whichever one that works the best for you. Just make sure you take care of the ears after you gauge them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades