In this video, we learn how to pierce your own lip and avoid infection. First, mark the spot on your lip where you want to pierce it and then check it in the mirror. After this, grab your needle and clean it off with antiseptic or mouth wash that has alcohol in it. Push the needle all the way through the spot on your lip and then place the jewelry into your lip. Once finished, you will need to rinse your mouth out with mouth wash that has alcohol in it. Make sure to clean this regularly so you avoid infection, then enjoy your piercing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades