So you want to get a piercing but you don't want to get impaled and infected. This video walks you through the do's and don'ts when looking for a great piercer.
Choosing a piercer can often be hard to do especially if you live in a smaller city without many reputable piercers. The best thing you can do is to ask questions, make sure the piercer is knowledgeable and has a good understanding of the piercing you want, has a good portfolio with many different piercings, the shop is overall clean and sterile, and that they use an autoclave on all jewelry, needles, and tools. If you feel uncomfortable and uneasy about a shop or piercer, then just turn around and leave, there are tons of other places you can go. Your instincts are usually the best way to judge if you should follow through with a piercing or not, so just use common sense and you should be fine :)
Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about piercing, ear stretching, or mods in general, I would be glad to help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades