These rings are so frustrating. This video is a great tutorial showing you to put it on different places on your body.
Captive bead rings are a common style of body jewelry that can be really irritating to insert and remove if you have never done it before. Just make sure you line up one of the dimples of the bead with the edge of one side of the ring, and then push the second dimple right into the ring and you have done it. Not too hard but takes a bit of practice, especially on hard to reach places that you can't see very well.
If you have any questions feel free to hit me up, I would be glad to help, and check out our website if you are interested in some awesome plugs and body jewelry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades