You've graduated to a bigger gauge. Unfortunately this means you can't put it in the same way. Get some tools!
Another common problem is inserting and removing large gauge captive bead rings and segment rings. Once you get rings that are around 8 or 6 gauge you physically won't be able to get them in and out without tools (unless the jewelry is spring loaded). Its kind of difficult the 1st few times but with a little practice you will be throwing those rings in and out in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades