The video is a demonstration of how to get your nose pierced by yourself at home. The things you are going to need for this are a sterile needle, rubbing alcohol, cotton swab, rubber gloves, a nose ring, ice cubes, eraser and of course pain tolerance. The lady also tips you to first numb your nose with ice cubes if you wish and it helps a lot. Then she asks you to put on the gloves, take the cotton swab and put some rubbing alcohol on it and then clean the inside and outside area where you are going to pierce your nose. Then you should place a dot on the spot where you want to pierce and then start piercing with the needle. Then once you are done with piercing, you should clean your nose and then put the nose ring in the hole. Thus she says that it can be really simple to have your nose pierced all by yourself if you follow the proper procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades