In this video, Megan shows us how to do a self septum piercing. First, take your favorite brand of astringent and clean the area you are piercing. Next, take a clean needle and clean it with the astringent. Now, place the needle inside your nose and poke through on both sides of the nostril until it's all the way through. Once the needle is in, grab your nose ring and keep pushing the needle through replacing it with your nose ring when it leaves. Make sure to clean regularly with the proper tools and you will have a new piercing in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades