Mark shows you how to safely pierce your own lip. To pierce your own lip, follow these steps: You will need rubbing alcohol, a piercing needle, alcohol swab, a ring, mouthwash, a small bag filled with crushed ice and a cork. Put the ice between your lip and your gum until your lip is numb. Wipe the needle with the alcohol pad to sterilize it. Sterilize your lip as well. Place the cork in between your lip and gum, take the needle and stick it through your lip. Stick the ring through your lip and you are done. Make sure to clean it at least twice a day with mouthwash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades