How far can I go without having permanent scarring and damaging to my ear lobes? This simple video shows you the proper technique to work your way up to a 0 gauge.
Many people are curious on how big they can stretch their ears without having permanently stretched lobes for life. The answer to that is most people can stretch gauge their ears up to 2 or 0 gauge without any long term effects. You can take them out after reaching these sizes and your ear will heal up and look totally normal after a few months.
PLEASE REMEMBER THOUGH, the slower you stretch, the less permanent your hole will be. If you stretch really fast, you will more than likely end up ripping your piercing more than you are actually stretching it (which can leave a permanently stretched piercing). So make sure you wait the recommended 1 month interval between stretches, and never skip sizes/gauges, so you will heal up nicely and have a nice healthy piercing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades