This video demonstrates how to gauge your ear, which is essentially the same as piercing your ear.
The first step to piercing your ear is to grab a 15 gauge needle and hold it under a flame for 15 seconds. This step ensures that the needle will be sterile for when it pierces your skin. Another good idea is to use peroxide on the needle.
The next step is to hold a piece of ice on both sides of your ear to reduce pain and numb your ear. Holding something behind your ear will help to cushion the impact of the needle to prevent injury.
The third step is to actually put the needle through your ear lobe. Although many are worried that this hurts, the pain is only about a 3 out of 10.
Watch the rest of the video to actually see the piercing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades